Latest News

Gas Fire Services


If you’ll be firing up your gas fire on Christmas Day, don’t forget to have it serviced & checked for safety before hand.

Un serviced open flued appliances can spill carbon monoxide into the room with no warning and can be fatal. They are more at risk if not used for long periods of time.
Be sure to have yours checked before you fire it up on Christmas Day.

At the very least, buy yourselves a Carbon monoxide alarm and place within close proximity of the gas Fire.

Carbon monoxide is odourless, an alarm will sound if levels rise to a dangerous level. Giving you time to act appropriately.

Keep safe this Christmas!

Share this story