Visiting Your Property
We are working hard to keep everyone safe and to ensure everyone has effective heating and hot water throughout the pandemic. We have put together a list of things to expect when we visit to ensure we keep everyone safe within the household and also our engineers whilst in your property.
When we are working inside your home, we will:
– Keep to social distancing guidelines at all times.
– Limit the number of contractors to those essential to carry out the work.
– Wear the personal protective equipment required for the task, as well as a face coverings to prevent the spread of Covid-19.
– Wash our hands, or use hand sanitiser regularly.
– Not ask you to sign any documentation.
– Remove any waste or rubbish from your property when we have finished.
You can help us by:
– Let us know in advance if anyone in your household is self-isolating, has a positive Covid case, Covid related symptoms or shielding so that we can take additional precautions if our visit is essential or an emergency, or re-arrange it for a later date if it’s not urgent.
– Wearing a face covering on arrival and if you or anyone in the household is to be within the engineers working area. Unless medically exempt.
– Ensuring the door is open for us on arrival and we have the space needed to enter the property whilst maintaining social distance.
– Leaving internal doors open so we don’t have to touch these to open them.
– Maintaining good ventilation by opening windows in the rooms where we are working.
– Staying out of the room where we are working and keeping to social distancing guidance.
– Keeping surfaces clear and sanitised so we don’t have to move things to carry out the repair.
Thank you for reading. Stay safe.